INENCO GROUP PTY LTD
- Subsidised cafeteria with shops and various cafes within proximity of our office
- Modern office arrangement in ABW style to allow you to collaborate and be creative
- Diversified business to keep you interested
- Work in a team of 4 amongst dynamic and creative people
Our core product lines embrace bearings and power transmissions, but with 400,000 items on file, our product range doesn’t stop there. This equates to a presence in almost all industrial and trade sector from agriculture and automotive, to mining and transport here in Australia. For more information on us jump on to www.inenco.com.au!
What do we offer you?
An opportunity for a keen graduate to work with a team who are people-orientated and maintain a systematic and logical approach to problems. A company where you will learn and develop your skills overtime to kick start your career in Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering.
As a Product Specialist, you will report to the Group Master Data Leader where you will be a part of andlearn
- Delivery of customer service for internal users within our group of businesses, resolving their queries regarding the setup of data for defined product ranges.
- Collaborate with the broader business teams to support the implementation of product plans and strategies, collecting and prioritising product and customer requirements
- Support the product vision for the business, working closely with the marketing, engineering and sales teams.
- Communicate and maintain listings for all product standards and specifications for our internal stakeholders.
- Assist in the creation and development of training material, as well as at times delivering training to educate business users and team members.
- Have a qualification in Business, Supply Chain or an Engineering discipline (preferred)
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Some experience in customer service is a must
- Intermediate to Advance level in MS Office Suite such as Excel, Outlook and word (sample test can be conducted)
- Driven, self-starter that takes initiatives
With 1600 staff members in Australia we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now and let us help you empower your career in motion at Inenco!
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: