Sales Manager, Payment Services
A2B AUSTRALIA TALENT
- Newly created position – reports to COO
- Permanent, full-time Riley St, Darlinghurst
- Transform the Sales culture to be results & customer-driven
A2B is an Australian ASX listed Company with a leading position in personal transport. A2B’s dispatch technology is deployed globally and our expertise in payments is embraced by retailers and the taxi industry throughout Australia.
A2B is home to brands including 13cabs, Cabcharge, EFT Solutions, and Mobile Technologies International. In support of Professional Drivers and their Passengers, we provide class-leading and cutting-edge technology to 96% of Australia’s 22,000 taxis as well as to taxis in 50 cities throughout North America, Europe and New Zealand. Our 13cabs taxi network is the largest in Australia directly supporting 10,000 vehicles and 40,000 Drivers.
We believe in the importance of accessible, dependable and equitable transport in the community and are building the team, technology and brands to support its delivery.
A2B’s Payment Services Team are seeking a tenacious and outside-the-box thinker to lead the Payment Services sales capability. From strategy development and execution to team management, this role has it all and presents an excellent opportunity for a Sales professional who is ready for their next challenge and willing to roll-up their sleeves to get a job done.
As Sales Manager Payment Services you will work in collaboration with key stakeholders to develop and implement an integrated sales strategy and sales targets which will enhance account management for existing clients and increase the number of new clients. Additionally, you will manage, develop and motivate a team of Account Executives, Business Development Executives and Account Management Support Representatives to be results-driven and client-focused.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Business, Commerce or Economics
- Solid track record of success in Sales and Account management – B2B, B2C, Face-to-face
- Experience creating and implementing sales strategies - preferably within Financial services, telecommunications or technology services
- Ability to engage with all and build strong relationships in any situation
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of the drivers of profitable growth
- Collaborative mindset and ability to lead from the front
This role presents a genuine opportunity to help shape the future of an evolving industry and plays an integral role in A2B’s ongoing transformation.
If you have the skills, the passion, and the drive we want to hear from you so click the "APPLY NOW" button to submit your resume and cover letter.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS - A2B is an equal opportunity employer and has a smoke-free policy.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: