Junior - Intermediate Electrical Engineer | Building Services
North Sydney, NSW
Due to new projects won, my client is looking for a Junior to Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join their experienced Sydney team
The position will be working on small to large scale innovative projects in a multi-discipline environment.
The role comes with excellent training & development as well as work based bonus incentives.
My client is a Well Established, Leading National Multi-Discipline Building Services consultancy with a vast portfolio of small to large scale projects.
They offer the following services; Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Communications, Vertical Transportation, Fire Services and Sustainability.
They have an excellent company culture and work-life balance
- 1-3+ years of experience as an Electrical Engineer in the Building Services Industry
- Tertiary Electrical Engineering degree
- Good knowledge of the Australian Standards
- Can do attitude
- Full project life cycle experience preferable
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication and organisational skills
- 1 minimum recent years' experience working in Australia
If you think you are interested in this position and have the suitable experience, then please click'Apply'.
I you would like further information on this role or any other roles I am recruiting for, please contact me atsteve.slater@construct.NET.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: