APEX EVENT RECRUITMENT
Global Exhibition Company with sensational reach into the market and a brilliantly communicative working environment. This organisation has a great focus on flexible working and a fabulous team environment. With great insights the company manages exhibitions right across the globe.
The Marketing Coordinator reports into a Marketing Manager and will be responsible for assisting to manage the marketing components of the exhibitions for the team.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Managing all aspects of print and online media for the exhibitions
- Handling the social media accounts for the exhibitions
- Developing key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Database management and list selection
- Oversee brochure, flyer, website design, print ads
- PR and press releases
- Book ads in publications/newspapers
With a passion for marketing and social media, the candidate will want to develop their skills in marketing for exhibitions and take this to the next step.
- Experience in marketing within events
- Social media experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of print and online media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in developing and managing professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Experience in graphic design preferred but not essential
- Disciplined time management and project management skills are essential
- Outstanding copy writing ability
LinkedIn: Apex Event Recruitment
Facebook: Apex Event Recruitment
Facebook Group: Apex Event Recruitment
This role doesn't fit but you are interested in Events positions in Australia, then please register your resume through our website: www.apexeventrecruitment.com.au
Please note that this role will be subject to background checks and you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: