Support Workers & Carers
PEOPLE THAT CARE
Avoca Beach, NSW
People That Care are looking for passionate individuals to join the team in providing support to Aged Clients across the Central Coast. We have opportunities within Aged Care Facilities and also for in home Carers.
We are looking for people that...
- Are passionate about providing care to others
- Have a high level of ethics
- Are available for 24/7 rotating shifts
- Have own transport or reliable lift
- Have or can apply for current National Police clearance
- Have a current First Aid/CPR certificate or willing to gain this
- Have a current WWC check or willing to obtain
- Have a relevant qualification such as Certificate III Individual support or willing to obtain (We may be able to assist with this)
Duties will include:
- Assisting clients with personal care activities.
- Providing companionship and support during daily activities.
- Performing household tasks such as preparing meals, laundry, shopping and cleaning.
- Implementing strategies for managing dementia and other health issues.
- Delivering activities that promote emotional and intellectual stimulation.
- Maintaining a safe living environment by minimising or removing safety risks or hazards.
- Transporting clients to appointments, outings and social engagements.
- Using equipment to assist clients with limited mobility such as hoists, swivel cushions and wheelchairs.
- Implementing care programs for clients in residential care facilities.
- Liaising with other health care professionals, family members and carers.
If the above sounds like you then please send us your current Resume.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: