Licensed Customs Broker | Sutherland Shire
An incredibly well respected & privately owned Customs Brokerage & Freight Forwarder located in the Sutherland Shire, operating on EDI Cargowise. A company that promotes work / life balance and has a fantastic industry reputation and position. A leader in providing tailor made IT solutions for their clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Seeking a Licensed Customs Broker whom has a minimum of 1-3 years of lodging entries within a Customs Brokerage / Freight Forwarder. A new role based on the business picking up business and moving forward positively. A professional yet incredibly comfortable working environment. One of those companies that is known for an outstanding retention record.
• Process and lodge a high volume of files
• Ability to be hands on with compiling and classification
• Identify ABF, DAWR and ATO duty and tax initiatives to benefit the customer
• Extensive understanding of Australian Customs and AQIS rules and regs
• Oversee compiling / classifying completed offshore
• Resolve specific and technical queries for both clients and fellow brokers
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 2-3 years as a Licensed Customs Broker minimum
• CPD compliant and active within the industry
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Understand the import (air/sea) process
• Strong system and technical knowledge
A company that will make you comfortable and place their trust in you to get the job done. Approachable business owners / mentors - no closed doors! Incredible amount of industry knowledge contained within the operations and customs team - work with true experts!
• A true leader in digital / client services!
• Caringbah location - work close to home!
• A business that celebrates success and promotes a fantastic environment
• Vibrant and open plan office environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link to apply today or visit www.insyncpersonnel.com.au to find out what exciting opportunities are available at Insync Personnel.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: