Escient was founded in 2016 with the goal of inspiring our people and our clients to think beyond what they see and have the courage to act today. Everything we have done – from the culture we have nurtured, the relationships that we have built and the values we have created – has been in support of that goal.
Why are our values so important?
We believe that our values define who we are, how we interact and engage with each other and underpin the delivery of our services to our clients. Our 3 core values are:
The most satisfying success is one that is shared, understanding that it requires humility and self-awareness. We recognise that the team is built from a wealth of knowledge and experiences far broader than one person’s alone and will proactively harness this energy to deliver shared success for all.
We have the freedom to walk the road less travelled, to draw on our curiosity and create innovative ideas that solve complex client problems. To succeed in today’s changing world, we must have the experience and wisdom to unlock solutions not yet seen before.
Courage isn’t necessarily the grand gestures or the major acts, it can be the small choices we make every day, taking action because you know it is the right thing to do despite being unsure of the outcome. We consciously choose to be courageous in all we do, unrestrained in our thinking and bold in our actions and work with our clients to inspire the same mindset.
Who are our people?
Our people are not simply employees, they are the company. We believe that the work that we do is all about the human experience and our focus as an organisation is on enabling our people to provide the most memorable and engaging experiences. We encourage and support our people to dream more, believe in themselves and work together, knowing that when they do they will achieve amazing outcomes in all of their interactions with our clients and the community.
What is the opportunity?
We are looking for talented professionals to join our growing team and drive the delivery of our services to our clients. To be successful in this role you will have proven experience gained in a corporate environment, a good understanding of a variety of methodologies and a focus on delivering high-quality results for clients.
A dynamic and energetic person, you look beyond what is there in front of you to find the right solution for the client and thrive on being able to step up and face challenges head on.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline with excellent high level strategic and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to ensure effective communication with stakeholders at all levels
- Effective management of a diverse group of key stakeholders
- Experience across multiple industry sectors will be highly regarded
- Enjoy solving problems in a creative and innovative way;
- Are not afraid of a challenge;
- Are selfless, self-aware and recognise that success is not about you alone;
- Can simplify complex problems;
- Have a balance of technical skills and emotional intelligence;
- Have the tenacity and willingness to go the extra mile to get things done, and
- Are fearless and not afraid to take action and our values resonate - we would love to hear from you!
Please send through your CV and application in the following format:
- A maximum 2-page cover letter explaining why you want to work for Escient and how you demonstrate our core values
- Provide a link to your LinkedIn profile.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: