Senior Ux Designer With Design Research Skills
We're a boutique Human-Centred Design & Recruitment firm. Our vision is to activate businesses to solve their most ambitious challenges through design. Our purpose is to use our profits and craft for social impact.
Senior UX Designer With Design Research Skills
You'll be supporting self-service projects across the business. This role will require you to take a solution from research and requirements gathering through concept, design, validation and delivery.
Great time management and organisational skills to handle changing priorities
- The ability to align stakeholders around the outcomes of a project by engaging them with your presentation skills
- The resilience required to work in a large enterprise where budgets and priorities change
- The ability to quickly understand complex scenarios and technical limitations
- A passion for design excellence and talent and drive to deliver future visions
- Experience with design sprints (highly valued) along with agile ways of working
In terms of the technical aspects of both roles need:
- Someone that can define user scenarios, personas, user customer journeys and screen flows based on business requirements and user research.
- Proven ability to perform competitive research
- Great conceptual design skills to align others around a visualisation of the idea through sketching
- Excellent interaction design and prototyping skills (Axure/Sketch)
Again, I've worked with some of the leaders of this team, I have the utmost confidence in them as they truly understand design and are creating the right conditions for their team to succeed.
Apply by emailing me:
MORE ABOUT THOUGHT COLLABORATIVE PTY LTD
We are a human-centred design firm. We give our clients the power to ideate, create, and deliver products and services that serve customers to achieve their goals.
We solve challenges that range from visual designs all the way to an abstract thought or idea. We solve these through facilitated collaboration. That is why we call ourselves Thought Collaborative.
We offer 5 services
- Help design teams grow
- Design business strategy
- Design, experiment and refine products and services
- Measure the success of products or services
- Train staff to build the design capability of our clients
We drive change and deliver results, we:
- Partner to create a journey for our stakeholders
- Understand your priorities and plan accordingly
- Create substantiated design decisions that transfer knowledge downstream
We empower parents in developing nations with business principles so that they can create their own economic opportunities and transform their communities. In other words, we user our customer-centred design skills to help communities design chicken coops, market stalls, schools and more.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: