This is a family-friendly and welcoming practice, that prides themselves on providing clients with exceptional care and service. Our clients are truly appreciative and supportive of us and are happy to pay for a thorough workup and treatments.
Mon 11th Nov 9am-7pm.
Fri 27th Dec 9am - 7pm x 1 vets.
Mon 30th Dec 9am-7pm x 2 vets.
Tues 31st Dec 9am-7pm x 2 vets.
Thursday 2nd Jan 9am-7pmx 1 vet.
Fri 24th Jan (9am – 7pm).
Sat25th Jan (8am – 12md and 5 - 6pm).
Tue 28th Jan (9am – 7pm).
Sat 8th Feb (8am – 12md and 5 – 6pm).
Glenhaven Veterinary Clinic
- Plenty of parking for patients
- Hospital has a strong client base and is based in a high growth area.
- The hospital has an engaging and warm energy from the moment a patient walks in.
- x 2 large spacious consulting rooms.
- Spacious treatment room, surgical suite, and prep room.
- 8 x strong Nursing team that is technically strong and supportive.
- 6 x strong Veterinarian team, with experience ranging from 3 years to 25 years PQE
- A hospital that refers very little and has a mixed Surgical caseload, that offers variety and surgeries that don’t normally get done by a city clinic. Including but not limited to Desexing, Ortho including TPLO, Dental, Complex Soft Tissue, Ophthalmic, and emergency cases.
- Strong team culture with a strong retention history of staff.
- Work for a Hospital Director who is passionate about education and developing his team’s skill set.
- Full-time hours across 4 days a week with a 1 in 2 Saturday requirement.
- An above award salary that is reflective of my skills and willingness to learn.
- Attractive benefits and salary packaging, including CPD allowance, in-house workshops mental health and general wellbeing (to name a few) and an Employee Assistance Program
Apply online or contact Sergio Carrillo on 0420562949 or email me to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: