Hotel Manager- The Tank Stream Hotel
The Tank Stream Hotel in Sydney CBD is looking for a qualified and experienced candidate for the position of Hotel manager.
Full time - 38 hours per week
Salary - $60000 - $65000 plus super
Duties to include:
- To effectively manage all front of house and back of house areas/functions, ensuring profitable sales volume and a pleasant dining experience for all customers.
- Regular review of methods of operation to improve overall productivity of the restaurant and hotel without impairing quality of service.
- Maintain a high awareness of the need for exceptional staff behaviour, as it will reflect on all other areas during the customer’s visit.
- Ensure continuous supply of product and essential supplies, and that equipment is maintained in safe, working order at all times.
- Participate in policy-making as required and to assist in ensuring that all staff adhere to all venue policies.
- Ensure a congenial rapport is maintained with other key personnel and between the staff working in different areas of the venue, in the spirit of teamwork.
- Ensure all requirements under the law or by regulation are observed by all employees of the venue.
- Assist in staff evaluations for all subordinate staff and ensure a detailed succession is in place.
- Assist in organising all venue related staff training.
- Maintain good staff morale and regularly hold staff communication meetings to ensure that the staff have a feeling of contribution into the affairs of the venue
- Ensure grooming policies and standards of the venue are maintained.
- Ensure that all venue areas are always left in a neat and tidy order.
- Ensure that venue time sheets and records of attendance are correctly filled out by relevant employees then approved daily by the relevant shift supervisor and countersigned by management to signify that the process was adhered to.
- Hospitality qualified or at least 3 years relevant experience.
If you think you fit the bill, contact us with your CV and covering letter to the details attached.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: