ICON HOLDINGS SERVICES
We have an exciting permanent part-time opportunity available for a Pharmacy Assistant to work Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday shifts. You will join our collaborative and friendly team at Kings Meadows. As the first point of contact for customers, you will strive to provide exceptional service and professional advice on over-the-counter products.
- Assist in the sale of S2 and S3 medicines while displaying an appropriate level of knowledge
- Replenish stock and maintaining inventory levels
- Supply the correct medication
- Assist in the dispensary with scripts
- Answer customers with general queries
- Assist the pharmacy teams with other ad-hoc pharmaceutical duties
We are looking for a positive individual, who is excited about joining our team to deliver modern, patient-focused pharmacy services. You will have excellent communications and customer service skills while holding the ability to multiple tasks.
Skills & Experience:
- Certificate II in Community Pharmacy with an up to date S2/S3 certificate
- Previous experience as a Pharmacy Assistant
- An understanding of over the counter pharmacy products
- Rewards and recognition program
- Paid parental leave
- Informative and structured training
- Unique opportunities across the organisation
About Epic Pharmacy:
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to Community Pharmacy, hospitals and their patients. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions for community, hospital, aged care and oncology facilities.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Energy, Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose and Nurture.
We are a values-driven organisation and our leaders are strong believers in empowering people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development. With an emphasis on the inclusivity of people from a diverse range of backgrounds, we build solid relationships through honest communication. We are professionals at what we do, but still embrace a fun and collaborative culture celebrating our achievements and milestones.
How to Apply:
Please click 'Apply Now' and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: