Robotic Clinical Specialist - Canberra
Canberra Airport, ACT
Job Description Due to continued and rapid growth, we are accepting applications for upcoming Robotic Clinical Specialist positions within our Joint Replacement teams across Australia and New Zealand! The Role:
- Be the 'go-to' person in complex knee or hip operations by providing technical and clinical specialist expertise to our customers
- Attend surgical procedures and assist surgeons and hospital staff in the effective use of Stryker products
- Provide segmentation and planning of Mako cases by using software to prepare preoperative CT data
- Grasp 2D images and translate into 3D space, in reality and on the robot
- Does not involve any sales activities- this is a 100% purely clinical role
- You DO NOT need to have any robotics experience! All of the training will be provided in house.
- You DO need to have a passion for the human body and the technical aptitude to learn and understand our cutting-edge and innovative robotic technology.
- Join Australia's #1 Best Place to Work in 2019!
- Progress and grow your career with a leading global medical device company that offers countless development opportunities
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: