A leading organisation seeks to permanently employee an experienced RPA specialist. They utilise blue prism but we are open to any RPA tool.
Must be confident talking to a wide range of stakeholders, both internal and external.
Cool environment to work in - a good blend of fun and professional
An experienced Process Automation Solution Designer is sought for this world leader as they work on interesting projects.
We don't mind what industry you are from as its about your problem solving skills and your ability to talk to internal and external people and pull the whole process together.
Added to this we welcome applications from those who gained the skills outside Australia but please note, We are unable to facilitate sponsorship for this role so you MUST have full working rights
This company prides itself on in its diverse and flexible working environment coupled with an ability to have fun but work hard being supported by processes which facilitate your success.
In short we need an experienced Robotics Process Automation Solution Designer/specialist or even Guru !
It is expected you will share your knowledge with junior developers and coach and mentor them whilst juggling the needs of stakeholders and working with data insights.
Your days will consist of :
- Designing the overall solutions.
- Perform interviews to understand stakeholders point of view and the core vs nice to have requirements.
- Translate business requirements/use cases into detailed technology design and solution decisions.
- Provide guidance and mentor the junior developers and designers.
To make sure you are successful in the role we feel its necessary to display the below:
- Strong experience delivering large scale RPA implementations.
- A proven ability to undertake the responsibilities and requirements of the role, as listed above.
- Experience delivering management frameworks across automation platforms, including auditing, exception handling, monitoring and deployment to simplify the management of increasing numbers of automation processes.
- Lean process design concepts.
- Large software delivery projects.
- Creation of documentation architecture and design documents needed to support the software development lifecycle
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
The technical environment includes blue prism but I've done my research and I see other tools such as UIPath and Automation Anywhere. Like every other IT person out there we know you are capable of picking up new tools with a short lead in time but you need to know one of them at least.
So if you are keen for a permanent role and like to solve puzzles please apply now for a January start.
Technology & Digital
Resource Recruitment Associate
+61 417 388 581
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).