People at the ASX call us a ‘Unicorn Fintech Start-up’.
More than 1.5 million Australian shoppers call us ‘an awesome way to make payments’.
Over 14,000 retailers call us ‘a great partner’.
We’d like you to call us ‘the best damn place you’ve ever worked at’.
At Zip, we’re about improving people’s lives by giving them freedom to better control their everyday finances.
And we want to give you the freedom to put fresh ideas forward, to be heard, and to be valued. Because that’s the way we roll.
We move fast, and we break things (starting with convention).
We value integrity, accountability and a ‘can-do’ approach.
We’re fresh, we’re fun, and we’re changing the game.
What are we looking for?
Reporting to our CRM Manager, you’ll be responsible for the B2C marketing communications platform. You’ll be working across multiple business units and working closely with Product, Marketing, Data, Engineering and Customer Success to leverage our new platform investment to ensure we’re giving our customers the best experience possible.
This is a technical role that requires an analytical approach to the design and deployment of 1:1 targeted customer communications. The role will be 60% execution, 20% ideation and 20% exploration.
What will your day look like at Zip?
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- Designing, building and deploying the rules to target audiences for marketing and product campaigns
- Supporting and implementing the strategy for B2C email communications at Zip
- Maximising the impact of the channel to increase customer affinity, acquisition and engagement
- Supporting communications governance practices
- Embedding learnings from historical campaigns ran by Zip
- Keeping abreast of external best practices
- Contributing to Zip’s overall customer lifecycle strategy - including onboarding, engagement, and retention strategies
- Ensuring all emails speak to Zip’s values, following brand requirements and are optimised for conversion
- Developng and enforcing strategies for list management to ensure ongoing effective deliverability
- Monitoring delivery metrics and create plans to improve inbox placement and IP reputation
- Coordinating with other stakeholders at Zip including product & engineering, sales, support and credit teams
Other perks of being a Zipster
- 3+ years of digital campaign experience, email campaign experience is critical (ideally in startup and fast-paced B2C environment)
- A tertiary qualification in technology, business, communications or similar as a minimum
- Core technical competencies in digital marketing stack, including HTML, CSS, Litmus, Photoshop, Sketch, Google Analytics just to name a few
- Highly analytical and experienced in data and analytics platforms, including tracking, attribution and A/B testing exercises
- Expert knowledge in customer segmentation and targeting principles
- Hands-on experience in communications/marketing automation platforms including any of the following: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Braze/Appboy, Leanplum, Pardot, Marketo
- A strong desire to execute, drive impact, and demonstrate urgency
- The ability to balance moving fast and depth of analysis - you know what needs to be analysed and what doesn’t!
- Strong ability to communicate data into relevant insight you know how to tell a story, with a beginning and a conclusion from the data
- The ability to build and write good emails as well as develop an overall email strategy
Apart from good vibes, when you join The Zip Fam you’ll also enjoy:
- Flexible working hours
- Our share program, so you can own part of the company you work at
- Free breakfast, fruit, coffee and soft drinks
- Free lunches every Thursday
- A Zip Pay account with no fees and no interest, ever
- Fun team-building experiences
- Heaps of social events, plus Friday drinks
We highly value diversity too! Different cultures, perspectives and points-of-view helps make us successful.Recruitment agencies: We are not engaging with recruitment agencies for this role and do not accept unsolicited resumes